Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Hillary FACING her way into victory?

When I say facing her way into victory, that is basically what this person is trying to say. They say when you look at hillary she already makes it seem like she won and is now president. They were talking about two weeks ago when she showed up on all five sunday talk shows and thats almost never been done. They say shes acts like she won the campaign by her facial expressions. To me it is just showing how confident and a strong person she really can be despite all the negativity of being a woman and running for president.
Since she's acting like she already won, it may be working with voters....and all i can say to that is "go hillary!" I think Hillary is impressing alot of people and have alot of impact on young voters. When Hillary makes an appearence and speaks, she shows no hesitation and knows what to say with confidence and strength. So what if she's acting like she won already at least someone has the balls to show how confident they are about wining and they are not a man. I'm not saying that she's better than the other candidates but she is sure making campaign 2008 one to remember. No matter if Hillary wins or not she has already changed the way we think about politics and giving other people who don't think they can make it into politics the courage to. I'm not going to say who I'm going to vote for but the impression I am getting from hillary, I will defetnetly keep her in my mind.

No comments: